Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

epical trading

Started by Epicalgarry [2276355] on in Trading Post.

9 replies · 271 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
13
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

Epicalgarry [2276355]
Hi everyone, I am buying your plushies and flowers for 100% market value!
I do buy +1 nerve alcohol at 3,500 as well.
selling plushie/flower set? I buy them for 450k :)
still new so cannot accept if the order is too large :)
pls PM me so we can set trade :)