Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

grave

Started by Draven_02 [2707757] on in Graveyard.

12 replies · 300 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
22
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100
Diking [1951369]
You know I work hard every day. 60+ hour work weeks. I login to torn to try to relax and as an escape from my job.


Logging on to see this garbage tier effort on the forums is somehow worse. I honestly can’t tell if you spent any amount of time thinking about this post or if you literally slapped your face against your keyboard for half an hour and deleted some of the gibberish. My life is somehow substantially worse for taking the time to read this, and for that I ask you to please stop.
Aezur [1950769]
You have 33 posts and 2 karma. You don't have enough posts for any of what you say to be true. R- for puffery. :P