grave
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 22
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Great guide R+
I can't decide if I should up vote, or down vote this.
lmfao
This is below trash tier effort.
Get it out of t&g.
Get it out of t&g.
R+
You know I work hard every day. 60+ hour work weeks. I login to torn to try to relax and as an escape from my job.
Logging on to see this garbage tier effort on the forums is somehow worse. I honestly can’t tell if you spent any amount of time thinking about this post or if you literally slapped your face against your keyboard for half an hour and deleted some of the gibberish. My life is somehow substantially worse for taking the time to read this, and for that I ask you to please stop.
Logging on to see this garbage tier effort on the forums is somehow worse. I honestly can’t tell if you spent any amount of time thinking about this post or if you literally slapped your face against your keyboard for half an hour and deleted some of the gibberish. My life is somehow substantially worse for taking the time to read this, and for that I ask you to please stop.
You have 33 posts and 2 karma. You don't have enough posts for any of what you say to be true. R- for puffery. :P
Great guide rated -
whats funny is u copy pasted this exact thing on like 10 different forums
No?
Graved at OP’s request.