Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Wandering How To Code A Virus

Started by Gavstr1706 [2755919] on in Questions & Answers.

8 replies · 152 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
Gavstr1706 [2755919]
I'm still fairly new to the game, but I have no idea where I go to code viruses. I have been taking the tech courses and it says I can do it, but I have no idea where to go to actually code it, or if I need any equipment to do it with. Just looking for some help. It would be greatly appreciated.
MrRightSA [2652679]
Buy a Personal Computer from the item market then switch it on. You access it through this. You can also do it via a laptop (which you will continue to use when you are level 15 and flying).

https://www.torn.com/pc.php

You also need to complete the education course for Computer Science "Introduction To Computing"
MrRightSA [2652679]
Does it on it's own and then 10 days later (which can be lowered by Stocks and Education courses) you'll have a virus worth 2k and be 1% towards the code 100 viruses merit.
You then need to start the process again.
_s10th [2672837]
Viruses are literally useless for anything but the stealth virus crime and the merit (which takes like 3yrs without reductions)