I'm still fairly new to the game, but I have no idea where I go to code viruses. I have been taking the tech courses and it says I can do it, but I have no idea where to go to actually code it, or if I need any equipment to do it with. Just looking for some help. It would be greatly appreciated.
Wandering How To Code A Virus
Started by Gavstr1706 [2755919] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
buy a pc/laptop and go to items, click on it will allow you to make a virus if you have the education course.
Buy a Personal Computer from the item market then switch it on. You access it through this. You can also do it via a laptop (which you will continue to use when you are level 15 and flying).
https://www.torn.com/pc.php
You also need to complete the education course for Computer Science "Introduction To Computing"
https://www.torn.com/pc.php
You also need to complete the education course for Computer Science "Introduction To Computing"
do I need to keep the computer on? or does it just do it on its own?
Does it on it's own and then 10 days later (which can be lowered by Stocks and Education courses) you'll have a virus worth 2k and be 1% towards the code 100 viruses merit.
You then need to start the process again.
You then need to start the process again.
Basically just passive income
But worse
Viruses are literally useless for anything but the stealth virus crime and the merit (which takes like 3yrs without reductions)
The PC only needs to be in your inventory. It is under the electronics tab. From here you can turn it on.