Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hermaeus, Mikka and Hat

Started by CRLF [2095076] on in General Discussion.

523 replies · 28.9k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 524 / 524 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

dark95 [2321537]
Just because theyre added to friends, doesnt mean theyre friends xD

I add enemies to friends lists aswell when my enemy list is full so I can keep an eye on my enemies xD
Rauhbautz [2108641]
That is very true. I had to do that at some point for similar reasons until I purchased some more slots.

However, looking at the names, it is not hard to decipher some, clearly some are dead accounts already, some are likely friends as well.
Kafia [2480738]
Mikka got kicked after we dropped the bonus on him.
I'm surprised that Hat is still there. I just sent the faction leader a msg.
Kafia [2480738]
They're probably thinking that they're creating outrage and riling up the crowd.

All they're doing is causing more people to target them.
Nexus [105937]
I 100% guarantee, they're reveling in the attention.

Probably didn't get any hugs as children, so you all are just giving them what they want.
BadZena [1968552]
Ether your msg worked or another bonus hit was dropped on them, cos Hat is no longer with a faction...

Keep up the good work!
HOLUX [509465]
I don't think this is something we can't handle. ;)

Besides, it is better to have a faction with more ppl to attack, good for them
xedx [2100735]
That's good to know. I never bother stealthing them - working towards 1,000 finishing hits with a shotgun. Which isn't very sneaky :-)

Jaroslav attacked and hospitalized you [view] 17:22:29 09/03/22

Edit: I'd hosp him back but I think too big for me, I only have a partial spy:

Name: Jaroslav [30317]
Level: 60

You managed to get the following results:
Strength: N/A
Speed: 1,503,839,855
Dexterity: 1,153,220,686
Defense: 1,515,900,060
Total: N/A

Mentions: Jaroslav [30317]