Hermaeus, Mikka and Hat
Started by CRLF [2095076] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 524 / 524 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Anyone tried hacking Mikka?
Was this the third one?
Yeah
No new faction yet. They're no fun. =(
Just because theyre added to friends, doesnt mean theyre friends xD
I add enemies to friends lists aswell when my enemy list is full so I can keep an eye on my enemies xD
I add enemies to friends lists aswell when my enemy list is full so I can keep an eye on my enemies xD
yep, same here
That is very true. I had to do that at some point for similar reasons until I purchased some more slots.
However, looking at the names, it is not hard to decipher some, clearly some are dead accounts already, some are likely friends as well.
However, looking at the names, it is not hard to decipher some, clearly some are dead accounts already, some are likely friends as well.
Hat has a new faction
Lol these clowns just changed their honor bar to Russia. Go figure. *roll eyes*
Mikka got kicked after we dropped the bonus on him.
I'm surprised that Hat is still there. I just sent the faction leader a msg.
I'm surprised that Hat is still there. I just sent the faction leader a msg.
They're probably thinking that they're creating outrage and riling up the crowd.
All they're doing is causing more people to target them.
All they're doing is causing more people to target them.
I 100% guarantee, they're reveling in the attention.
Probably didn't get any hugs as children, so you all are just giving them what they want.
Probably didn't get any hugs as children, so you all are just giving them what they want.
Sounds like you might have to drop another bonus hit.
Ether your msg worked or another bonus hit was dropped on them, cos Hat is no longer with a faction...
Keep up the good work!
Keep up the good work!
He's back in another - Outlawz
https://www.torn.com/factions.php?step=profile&ID=24321&referredFrom=1524830#/
I don't know their leader (Jaroslav [30317]) and co-lead (akris [819170]) - Akris kinda rings a bell. Only three in the fac ATM.
Mikka isn't. I keep checking to see when they're not in hosp. 22 hosps for Mikka, so far. A few for Hat. Not as many.
https://www.torn.com/factions.php?step=profile&ID=24321&referredFrom=1524830#/
I don't know their leader (Jaroslav [30317]) and co-lead (akris [819170]) - Akris kinda rings a bell. Only three in the fac ATM.
Mikka isn't. I keep checking to see when they're not in hosp. 22 hosps for Mikka, so far. A few for Hat. Not as many.
Mentions: akris [819170] · Jaroslav [30317] · The Soldiers of Fortune [24321]
All 3 now with Russian banners... such gents...
Their fac mates are now protecting them:
Jaroslav attacked and hospitalized you [view] 04:37:46 09/03/22
Jaroslav attacked and hospitalized you [view] 04:37:46 09/03/22
Mentions: Jaroslav [30317]
I don't think this is something we can't handle. ;)
Besides, it is better to have a faction with more ppl to attack, good for them
Besides, it is better to have a faction with more ppl to attack, good for them
That's good to know. I never bother stealthing them - working towards 1,000 finishing hits with a shotgun. Which isn't very sneaky :-)
Jaroslav attacked and hospitalized you [view] 17:22:29 09/03/22
Edit: I'd hosp him back but I think too big for me, I only have a partial spy:
Name: Jaroslav [30317]
Level: 60
You managed to get the following results:
Strength: N/A
Speed: 1,503,839,855
Dexterity: 1,153,220,686
Defense: 1,515,900,060
Total: N/A
Jaroslav attacked and hospitalized you [view] 17:22:29 09/03/22
Edit: I'd hosp him back but I think too big for me, I only have a partial spy:
Name: Jaroslav [30317]
Level: 60
You managed to get the following results:
Strength: N/A
Speed: 1,503,839,855
Dexterity: 1,153,220,686
Defense: 1,515,900,060
Total: N/A
Mentions: Jaroslav [30317]