Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

loss selling

Started by DPM [2660377] on in Attacking.

9 replies · 535 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
8
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

Most-liked replies

DPM [2660377]
I need some cash, so message me how much you'd pay to attack me, I'm thinking 200-300k? I'm flexible on pricing.
DPM [2660377]
Bounty you I guess? idk man, I'm just trying to make some quick money since I just rejoined the game, and remembered this was a way to make some money, so I figured I'd make a forum post. Do you have any way to make some quick money? I just need the money, the way doesn't matter as long as I can do it and its quick enough.
WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer Officer
Perhaps you're thinking of loss-selling. Players will pay for you to attack them and lose intentionally. If you have a look around this forum (Attacking), or trade chat, you will find plenty of people offering money for losses.
DPM [2660377]
Yeah, only just remembered the name lol, changed the name of the thread, thanks for the help.
Fermion [2691036] Officer Officer
Try for 350k atleast. Energy is valuable. You can sell through agencies (naytt/supreme losers etc). They typically get you much higher than the forum price. You probably don't have many refills, but if you do, I'd recommend using them in a happy jump rather than loss selling. Good luck!
Fermion [2691036] Officer Officer
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=59&t=16234481&b=0&a=0

Contact lafat for supreme losers. They coordinate on discord

Refills are valuable booster free energy. You should probably buy a 99k jump with 29 refills when you can. I sell them, and you can find others in trade forum mostl likely. You can check the amount of stats you'd gain with them here: https://togagymsim.z13.web.core.windows.net/

Iirc that website doesn't send your apu anywhere, but if you want to be safe, you can just post your stats, set steadfast/perks, set happy to 99,999 and see the gains you'd get from that energy.

You'd be able to use 1000 stacked e+ 150e point refill +29*150 energy in one go. Should give a great boost to your stats and propel you beyond regular happy jump range in one go.

I'd recommend getting one soon-ish, since you cant use daily refill till you have those inactive refills.