I need some cash, so message me how much you'd pay to attack me, I'm thinking 200-300k? I'm flexible on pricing.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 4
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
- WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer
· 2 likes ·
Moved to Attacking forum. - WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Perhaps you're thinking of loss-selling. Players will pay for you to attack them and lose intentionally. If you have a look around this forum (Attacking), or trade chat, you will find plenty of people offering money for losses. - Fermion [2691036] Officer
· 1 likes ·
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=59&t=16234481&b=0&a=0 Contact lafat for supreme losers. They coordinate on discord Refills are valuable booster free energy. You should probably buy a 99k jump with 29 refills when you can. I sell them, and you can find others in trade forum …
N what will u do if I attack u and not pay?
Moved to Attacking forum.
Bounty you I guess? idk man, I'm just trying to make some quick money since I just rejoined the game, and remembered this was a way to make some money, so I figured I'd make a forum post. Do you have any way to make some quick money? I just need the money, the way doesn't matter as long as I can do it and its quick enough.
Perhaps you're thinking of loss-selling. Players will pay for you to attack them and lose intentionally. If you have a look around this forum (Attacking), or trade chat, you will find plenty of people offering money for losses.
Yeah, only just remembered the name lol, changed the name of the thread, thanks for the help.
Try for 350k atleast. Energy is valuable. You can sell through agencies (naytt/supreme losers etc). They typically get you much higher than the forum price. You probably don't have many refills, but if you do, I'd recommend using them in a happy jump rather than loss selling. Good luck!
I have 29 refills. And do you have links to those agencies?
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=59&t=16234481&b=0&a=0
Contact lafat for supreme losers. They coordinate on discord
Refills are valuable booster free energy. You should probably buy a 99k jump with 29 refills when you can. I sell them, and you can find others in trade forum mostl likely. You can check the amount of stats you'd gain with them here: https://togagymsim.z13.web.core.windows.net/
Iirc that website doesn't send your apu anywhere, but if you want to be safe, you can just post your stats, set steadfast/perks, set happy to 99,999 and see the gains you'd get from that energy.
You'd be able to use 1000 stacked e+ 150e point refill +29*150 energy in one go. Should give a great boost to your stats and propel you beyond regular happy jump range in one go.
I'd recommend getting one soon-ish, since you cant use daily refill till you have those inactive refills.
Contact lafat for supreme losers. They coordinate on discord
Refills are valuable booster free energy. You should probably buy a 99k jump with 29 refills when you can. I sell them, and you can find others in trade forum mostl likely. You can check the amount of stats you'd gain with them here: https://togagymsim.z13.web.core.windows.net/
Iirc that website doesn't send your apu anywhere, but if you want to be safe, you can just post your stats, set steadfast/perks, set happy to 99,999 and see the gains you'd get from that energy.
You'd be able to use 1000 stacked e+ 150e point refill +29*150 energy in one go. Should give a great boost to your stats and propel you beyond regular happy jump range in one go.
I'd recommend getting one soon-ish, since you cant use daily refill till you have those inactive refills.
Let me be your hitman price starts from 300 000 usds