Sold
Started by Primefun [2333027] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 48 / 48 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 48
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- MonkeyMagic [313748]
· 6 likes ·
Unfortunately how much you paid for cache has nothing to do with the value of the item but you have found someone willing to pay the 1B so your ok - Sky [380980] Committee
· 4 likes ·
Everything I've pulled I've sold for less than the cache was worth. It's a hard life out in these streets. I'll do 1. 05B though. My bid stands for 6 hours then I'm out :) Good luck regardless
B
B
b
Sorry clearly wasn’t paying attention
Minbid 1.2b
B
B
B
B
b
B
B
B
b
200m
B
B
B
B