Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Celebrities

Started by TheBigKarna [2748646] on in General Discussion.

89 replies · 2.24k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 90 / 90 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
90
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
64 / 100
Engagement score
79 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

TheBigKarna [2748646]
You ever stopped and wondered if some random celebrities play this game? I don’t count self proclaimed Torn City Celebs like Marlon and E-D, I mean the real kind.


Is it really that much out of the question to think so? Henry Cavill is a self proclaimed nerd.. you think he plays under a Superman alias? Or maybe someone who’s creepy is actually Kevin Spacey!?


Will we ever know? Are we alone in this space?


Much love,
BigK
Tao [2133339]
There is persisting rumor that has been going around for years, that Morgan Freeman plays Torn. Might be true or might be not, who knows? Even if it would be, just let the guy be and role play like the rest of us.
Aezur [1950769]
I'm a singer in a famous (in the scene) alt metal band. Does that count?
...
...
...
I'm not but it's way more believable than saying I'm Morgan Freeman.
Bug [1455582] Committee Committee
Would it make any difference if they did? Celebrities' are people too, just let them enjoy the game.
TheBigKarna [2748646]
No it wouldn’t make any difference at all. I’m just a human asking a question to create a discussion for my amusement, just let me enjoy the game. >.>
TheBigKarna [2748646]
Mmmm I dunno, I’d say he’s more like the Flash. I mean the way he posts all those gifs all the time, the dudes got to be working fast!