89 replies · 2.24k views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:90 / 90 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
90
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
64 / 100
Engagement score
79 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Sepulchrave[2092631]
· 39 likes · Nobody with half a brain cares.
Nyx[2236278]Officer
· 29 likes · Bogie was on the telly, guess that's the closest we'll ever get for now...
Monk[2271278]
· 28 likes · I'm a famous holiday if that counts
You ever stopped and wondered if some random celebrities play this game? I don’t count self proclaimed Torn City Celebs like Marlon and E-D, I mean the real kind.
Is it really that much out of the question to think so? Henry Cavill is a self proclaimed nerd.. you think he plays under a Superman alias? Or maybe someone who’s creepy is actually Kevin Spacey!?
There is persisting rumor that has been going around for years, that Morgan Freeman plays Torn. Might be true or might be not, who knows? Even if it would be, just let the guy be and role play like the rest of us.
I'm a singer in a famous (in the scene) alt metal band. Does that count? ... ... ... I'm not but it's way more believable than saying I'm Morgan Freeman.