I can’t withdraw none of the money I have put into the faction I have over 40 mil deposited and I can’t get it out because my leader is inactive
Inactive leader
Started by DWhite410 [2319824] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 66 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Hornz [2220919]
· 12 likes ·
Moving this to questions and answers. This is a bit of a unique situation. Typically if a faction leader is offline longer than a month the faction is automatically transferred to the co-leader. If there is no co-leader or they … - Hornz [2220919]
· 6 likes ·
Should that ever happen, I can assure you that faction ownership on Torn would be the least of absolutely everyone's worries. - Who_knows_who [2176999]
· 5 likes ·
[image: i.imgflip.com]
Moving this to questions and answers.
This is a bit of a unique situation. Typically if a faction leader is offline longer than a month the faction is automatically transferred to the co-leader. If there is no co-leader or they are also inactive it gets transferred to the longest standing active faction member.
In your situation, everyone was inactive and you've only just become active again. I don't actually know what the system does at this point. I assume it will eventually transfer to you if you remain active. If it doesn't after some time, get in touch with me.
This is a bit of a unique situation. Typically if a faction leader is offline longer than a month the faction is automatically transferred to the co-leader. If there is no co-leader or they are also inactive it gets transferred to the longest standing active faction member.
In your situation, everyone was inactive and you've only just become active again. I don't actually know what the system does at this point. I assume it will eventually transfer to you if you remain active. If it doesn't after some time, get in touch with me.
Like hornz said,
Also once u get leader, withdraw all the money and sell the faction because even if ur faction mates come back online they'll likely have forgotten about the money.
Also once u get leader, withdraw all the money and sell the faction because even if ur faction mates come back online they'll likely have forgotten about the money.
If you do decide to sell, let me know and we can work something out.
I don't think anyone will buy a faction that's full of inactive and not much respect. A new faction already has 5000 respect don't they? So the bit of respect it earned. Does it worth anything?
Probably just about what a new faction would cost.
Guess what, at point of this writing, OP _is_ in fact a leader :)))
If there is no co-leader or they are also inactive it gets transferred to the longest standing active faction member.
[image: i.imgflip.com]
Someone tell Batman and Mikka
Probably took effect at new day
Hey at least tell us how much cash was in the vault
I have no idea. I didn't do anything, the system does in fact make someone else leader as soon as they become active. :P
I tried this once but there were a few stragglers in IBB like MG who refused to go inactive.
Haha my bad meant to quote op
They were waiting for you to go inactive, of course. :)
I was thinking the same shit as I started to read.
Hm, so if internet would go down globally for a month, then the first player to login would gain ownership of the faction they were in?
Should that ever happen, I can assure you that faction ownership on Torn would be the least of absolutely everyone's worries.
You don't know me!