Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Inactive leader

Started by DWhite410 [2319824] on in Questions & Answers.

20 replies · 886 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
66 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

DWhite410 [2319824]
I can’t withdraw none of the money I have put into the faction I have over 40 mil deposited and I can’t get it out because my leader is inactive
Hornz [2220919]
Moving this to questions and answers.

This is a bit of a unique situation. Typically if a faction leader is offline longer than a month the faction is automatically transferred to the co-leader. If there is no co-leader or they are also inactive it gets transferred to the longest standing active faction member.

In your situation, everyone was inactive and you've only just become active again. I don't actually know what the system does at this point. I assume it will eventually transfer to you if you remain active. If it doesn't after some time, get in touch with me.
Armysqueaky [2567758]
Like hornz said,
Also once u get leader, withdraw all the money and sell the faction because even if ur faction mates come back online they'll likely have forgotten about the money.
KangEr [1650173]
I don't think anyone will buy a faction that's full of inactive and not much respect. A new faction already has 5000 respect don't they? So the bit of respect it earned. Does it worth anything?
Hornz [2220919]
I have no idea. I didn't do anything, the system does in fact make someone else leader as soon as they become active. :P
Hornz [2220919]
Should that ever happen, I can assure you that faction ownership on Torn would be the least of absolutely everyone's worries.