Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bookie

Started by MegaDethMetal [2261680] on in Bugs & Issues.

10 replies · 148 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100

Most-liked replies

MegaDethMetal [2261680]
I recently placed a bet on a Rugby League game in Australia,( Im an Aussie) and used the 12.5+ on souths vs melbourne. I won the bet, but have not been pain and the Bookie still has the Bet as unpaid. How do I go about getting my winnings from the bet I have placed. Date of bet was 17/03/22, time was 11.12 torn time, the amount placed was 4100mil for a payout of $155mil. Can a staff member email me why this is taking so long, and when do I get my money. Cheers MegaDethMetal. [2261680]
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
04:58:30 - 17/03/22 MegaDethMetal placed a $100,000,000 (x1.50) bet in the Bookie on South Sydney Rabbitohs (+12.5) (Asian Handicap 12.5 Ordinary time) bet on Melbourne Storm v South Sydney Rabbitohs (Rugby League)

Passing along to Ivan for checking.

Thanks!
Karlossus [2449239]
I'm also hoping for a solution to this bug. My match finished around the same time and I've got millions in limbo waiting to be paid out.
  • Melbourne Storm v South Sydney Rabbitohs
    • 3-Way Ordinary time

    • Finished at 11:12:00 - 17/03/2022 TCT

MegaDethMetal [2261680]
Been over a month now surely its not to hard for someone to check the NRL ( Aussie Rugby League ) and see that the Bet I made was successful and you can send/release my $150mil I get for it winning. Or please msg me why its not being paid. MegaDethMetal 2261680
MegaDethMetal [2261680]
I now have a new mistake regarding the BOOKIE. Today I have a Bet on the Draw between Villareal vs Bayern Munich. The full time score was 1-1, but the result printed in the Bookie has Bayern Munich winning 2-1. Can someone please check this, as it can be easily found on google under Champions League Results. Can CloudJumper or Ivan please look into this. Thankyou MegaDethMetal 2261860
dimochkin [2430831] Admin Staff
I'm not sure what you're referring to. Bayern Munich v Villarreal finished with 1-1.

https://www.sofascore.com/villarreal-bayern-munchen/xdbsugb
mavri [2402357]
From what I can tell he's saying that he bet on it being a draw, which in reality it was, but the bookie system shows it as being a Munich winning 2-1.
dimochkin [2430831] Admin Staff
They placed their bet on Bayern Munich (3-Way Ordinary time).
Also our bookie system doesn't show scores. But it does show that Bayern Munich v Villarreal resulted as a draw.