I recently placed a bet on a Rugby League game in Australia,( Im an Aussie) and used the 12.5+ on souths vs melbourne. I won the bet, but have not been pain and the Bookie still has the Bet as unpaid. How do I go about getting my winnings from the bet I have placed. Date of bet was 17/03/22, time was 11.12 torn time, the amount placed was 4100mil for a payout of $155mil. Can a staff member email me why this is taking so long, and when do I get my money. Cheers MegaDethMetal. [2261680]
Bookie
Started by MegaDethMetal [2261680] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 4
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 39 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Most-liked replies
04:58:30 - 17/03/22 MegaDethMetal placed a $100,000,000 (x1.50) bet in the Bookie on South Sydney Rabbitohs (+12.5) (Asian Handicap 12.5 Ordinary time) bet on Melbourne Storm v South Sydney Rabbitohs (Rugby League)
Passing along to Ivan for checking.
Thanks!
Passing along to Ivan for checking.
Thanks!
Any update on my Bug Bookie report.its been 9 days since I posted this forum.
I'm also hoping for a solution to this bug. My match finished around the same time and I've got millions in limbo waiting to be paid out.
- Melbourne Storm v South Sydney Rabbitohs
3-Way Ordinary time
Finished at 11:12:00 - 17/03/2022 TCT
Been over a month now surely its not to hard for someone to check the NRL ( Aussie Rugby League ) and see that the Bet I made was successful and you can send/release my $150mil I get for it winning. Or please msg me why its not being paid. MegaDethMetal 2261680
I now have a new mistake regarding the BOOKIE. Today I have a Bet on the Draw between Villareal vs Bayern Munich. The full time score was 1-1, but the result printed in the Bookie has Bayern Munich winning 2-1. Can someone please check this, as it can be easily found on google under Champions League Results. Can CloudJumper or Ivan please look into this. Thankyou MegaDethMetal 2261860
Any updates on when the bookie is going to pay this bet out? Game was on the 17th March....
Melbourne Storm v South Sydney Rabbitohs has been paid out now. Sorry for the inconvenience.
I'm not sure what you're referring to. Bayern Munich v Villarreal finished with 1-1.
https://www.sofascore.com/villarreal-bayern-munchen/xdbsugb
https://www.sofascore.com/villarreal-bayern-munchen/xdbsugb
From what I can tell he's saying that he bet on it being a draw, which in reality it was, but the bookie system shows it as being a Munich winning 2-1.
They placed their bet on Bayern Munich (3-Way Ordinary time).
Also our bookie system doesn't show scores. But it does show that Bayern Munich v Villarreal resulted as a draw.
Also our bookie system doesn't show scores. But it does show that Bayern Munich v Villarreal resulted as a draw.