[RW] NSII vs JFK
Started by Zomnus [1303667] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 299 / 299 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
whatever... I wanted munneh
[image: i.imgur.com]
I'll willing join NS1-4 for a few months, or send a DP to the hitter, if NS2 wins with only single war hit happening the entire war.
I'll willing join NS1-4 for a few months, or send a DP to the hitter, if NS2 wins with only single war hit happening the entire war.
OMG! This killed me! I get his damned emails constantly. hahahaha.
JFK can just chain though... should have started building up a lead already
Edit - JFK did start chaining
Edit - JFK did start chaining
I dont think i can handle all this excitement. This war has me on the edge of my seat.
goober putting in more work on this thread, than he has in all ibb wars combined
Hits only count for the war if made against the opposing side.
It's not just the first one to reach X# of respect. It's respect gained against the opposing side
It's not just the first one to reach X# of respect. It's respect gained against the opposing side
Was waiting for this tactic to get used. Glad to see it being used successfully
Wow, Goob.
You bored?
You've got time. Maybe clean the house or something. Leave the poor thread alone.
You bored?
You've got time. Maybe clean the house or something. Leave the poor thread alone.
You were sent a Parcel from RAPY with the message: I wonder.. can you now easily distinguish this one between the others?
[image: i.ibb.co]
[image: i.ibb.co]
[image: i.ibb.co]
[image: i.ibb.co]
Mentions: RAPY [2111189]