I've heard that people who were inactive and came back to the game get free refills. I was inactive for 1000 days but didn't get any. I looked in the wiki and didn't find anything saying why I shouldn't get them. Can someone explain to me why I didn't receive them?
inactivity refills
Started by dannyBOTboi [2217088] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Checking your activity timeframe you had never logged in at all your play time was 0 seconds upto Oct 21, I'd assume you would need to have logged on and played to a certain hidden marker to qualify for these
ok thanks created an account because I saw an ad never did anything with it and when I saw another ad last year I tried creating an account and it said my email was already connected to an account.
well u can certainly start playing now, at least u get some free service medals XD
yeah like python said I hadn't played at all so I'm basically a 155 day old player with a 4 year service medal
I did the exact same thing.. seeing (and selecting) an add for Torn the second time around didn't even dawn on me that I had made an account. Got the free medal for a year but really wish I would have checked in once a month for training.