Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

inactivity refills

Started by dannyBOTboi [2217088] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 314 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
dannyBOTboi [2217088]
I've heard that people who were inactive and came back to the game get free refills. I was inactive for 1000 days but didn't get any. I looked in the wiki and didn't find anything saying why I shouldn't get them. Can someone explain to me why I didn't receive them?
python [1009878]
Checking your activity timeframe you had never logged in at all your play time was 0 seconds upto Oct 21, I'd assume you would need to have logged on and played to a certain hidden marker to qualify for these
dannyBOTboi [2217088]
ok thanks created an account because I saw an ad never did anything with it and when I saw another ad last year I tried creating an account and it said my email was already connected to an account.
Adrikaar [2632825]
I did the exact same thing.. seeing (and selecting) an add for Torn the second time around didn't even dawn on me that I had made an account. Got the free medal for a year but really wish I would have checked in once a month for training.