Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Crimes while flying

Started by H0llow-Ichigo [266504] on in Suggestions.

15 replies · 250 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
35
Authority score
28 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

H0llow-Ichigo [266504]
I'm digging the new UI while flying but now I'm more aware of my crime bar being full and can't do anything to use it while I arrive in TC. Why can't we do computer crimes? I already have access to forums thru computer.
Current crimes as computer virus (9nerve) and hacking (18nerve)
Shooby [2510470]
While flying? No.

While abroad, yeah I can see that. But I think that's already going to be something in Crimes 2.0 if it ever releases.
fornarth [2738040]
Like what?flying and rob a bank using drone from uae?

But if you mean while over sea it is possible since crime2.0 gonna release
cestlatimmy [2107631]
I'd be interested to see what, if any, changes to overseas crimes/actions come in with or following Crimes 2.0. That said, I think there should be a clear penalty to flying, and being unable to do crimes, train etc. are all a good way to mitigate the money making benefits of flying.

That said... an extra mechanic to spend nerve or energy on, similar to hunting, could be interesting
HOLUX [509465]
an OC, correct

as for OP: I doubt Ched will make updates on the current crimes as we are waiting* for the 2.0 (even if you manage to get this poorly-worded suggestion to +250R).

*and waiting and waiting and waiting...
HOLUX [509465]
indeed, it has been mentioned tons of times since the Tuesdays update... smh, I guess 2.0 will really come in 2055
BakaBon [294568]
Sound interesting...

Crimes like:
Slapping flight attendant's ass. Result: lncrease happiness if success or delayed flight if fail.
Stealing pilot's hat. Result: got pilot's hat, of course. Sent back to Torn if fail and banned from that flight destination for 1 hour.
Etc.
Rotten_Johnny [2548886]
I'd love to see location specific crimes once at your destination, like steal the crown jewels in London, or breaking into a gold bar vending machine in the UAE.