I'm digging the new UI while flying but now I'm more aware of my crime bar being full and can't do anything to use it while I arrive in TC. Why can't we do computer crimes? I already have access to forums thru computer.
Current crimes as computer virus (9nerve) and hacking (18nerve)
Your laptop is obviously in airplane mode. You can't hack into FBI mainframes while in airplane mode silly.
They added overseas jails, so they'll probably release overseas crimes... soon™
While flying? No.
While abroad, yeah I can see that. But I think that's already going to be something in Crimes 2.0 if it ever releases.
What? Steal from the plane's free catering service?
Like what?flying and rob a bank using drone from uae?
But if you mean while over sea it is possible since crime2.0 gonna release
Mqby you could be fined if you fly and fail? :)
I'd be interested to see what, if any, changes to overseas crimes/actions come in with or following Crimes 2.0. That said, I think there should be a clear penalty to flying, and being unable to do crimes, train etc. are all a good way to mitigate the money making benefits of flying.
That said... an extra mechanic to spend nerve or energy on, similar to hunting, could be interesting
Isn't hijacking a plane literally already in the game?
Maybe hack Cayman islands bank?
The point of flying is to stop flying. Not encourage people to fly longer.
an OC, correct
as for OP: I doubt Ched will make updates on the current crimes as we are waiting* for the 2.0 (even if you manage to get this poorly-worded suggestion to +250R).
*and waiting and waiting and waiting...
Well don't SAY it, now it's gonna take even longer!
indeed, it has been mentioned tons of times since the Tuesdays update... smh, I guess 2.0 will really come in 2055
Sound interesting...
Crimes like:
Slapping flight attendant's ass. Result: lncrease happiness if success or delayed flight if fail.
Stealing pilot's hat. Result: got pilot's hat, of course. Sent back to Torn if fail and banned from that flight destination for 1 hour.
Etc.
I'd love to see location specific crimes once at your destination, like steal the crown jewels in London, or breaking into a gold bar vending machine in the UAE.