Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Found my second egg!

Started by skylos [2495238] on in General Discussion.

45 replies · 2.26k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 46 / 46 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
46
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
41 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
75 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Easter Bunny [17] ×1 Oook [2559571] ×1

skylos [2495238]
It's true. 100% no lies. Praying to the egg god while sacrificing my first-born actually worked.

May you all find your eggs in good time.

For reference - egg god:

[image: c.tenor.com]

Response from bogie:

"We had been checking this, as there was nothing wrong with the egg spawning system itself from what we could see... however there was an issue with the anticheat system for scripting being a touch oversensitive causing a lot of instances where it would prevent spawns. This has been fixed/refined and we'll be increasing spawn rates to compensate.

Sorry about that!"

Mentions: Found my second egg!

A_Mean_Person [1631303]
Can't say i'm not disapointed. Was expecting a Rick Astley as a profile pic and a 1 egg in the page.

But congrats, i supose.

GD however is needing an easter cleanup with so many egg's threads.
skylos [2495238]
14:39:16 - 05/04/22 You picked up a Pink Easter Egg gaining experience

15:45:25 - 07/04/22 You picked up a Black Easter Egg gaining crime experience
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
We had been checking this, as there was nothing wrong with the egg spawning system itself from what we could see... however there was an issue with the anticheat system for scripting being a touch oversensitive causing a lot of instances where it would prevent spawns. This has been fixed/refined and we'll be increasing spawn rates to compensate.

Sorry about that!
oraN [1778676]
I don't use TornTools or any scripts apart from one that pulls spy data from tornstats so im guessing its the 11 or so extensions i have preventing egg spawns?
A_Mean_Person [1631303]
Well it seemed to me that no one (extensions or not) was finding anything...

And now aparently everyone is. With or without extensions.

I just found my 2nd one. It was nice, both DoctorN and Tornstats told me it was there...
advert [2267832]
yeah I'm not sure how the algorithm works either

I too used DoctorN and Tornstats (and found my first egg that way)


I was just messing with ORAN lol XD
Themick [2449274]
I play only on mobile so why have I not been finding eggs? I wasnt using any scripts or extensions or am I misunderstanding you and you are saying this affected everyone not just being using egg finding scripts?