smooth trade helped me out! ty
Kops Corner - Trader
Started by KopNudler [2587915] on in Trading Post.
Posts archived: 75 / 75 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
wouldn't recommend prices are robbing you 20% of market value
Safe, efficient. Prices are slightly lower than market but if you want your stockpiles gone, Kops the guy for the job
No class lying on other traders forums, but you do you boo.
I think the prices are relatively fair compared to most other sellers in trade chat. R+
cool trades. UwU
Incredibly fast and decent prices. ?
Quick trade
Fast and friendly
Not to bad. Will use again
I noticed this too.
honestly this trader doesnt have very good prices all in all
instead of downvoting your thread ill give u a chance to fix your shit ass prices
if you dont well :P
honestly this trader doesnt have very good prices all in all
instead of downvoting your thread ill give u a chance to fix your shit ass prices
if you dont well :P
Noodle got the cold, hard cash you're looking for.
Quick trade, reliable guy, also deals in premium feet pics.
10/10 would recommend & will definitely be visiting again.
R++
Quick trade, reliable guy, also deals in premium feet pics.
10/10 would recommend & will definitely be visiting again.
R++
Great trader. But God of the noodles...
Thanks all for the great feedback!
Who knew that Vikings liked nooodles? They are also good traders too! R+
Fast and mug free, thanks to him I can pay my rent now, 10/10 trader.
NIce prices. Fast and safe trades
High qual & very nice :]
Thanks for the trade!
Thanks for the trade!
I'd eat noodles here anytime. 10 stars.
One of my traders I trust the most!