Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cat Trivia

Started by Firestar [2629585] on in Fun & Games.

565 replies · 1.82k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 566 / 566 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
566
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
67 / 100
Engagement score
90 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Firestar [2629585] ×3 Daisy3 [730750] ×1 BadZena [1968552] ×1 khaeryn [2668422] ×1 Metchi_Pockvano [2743523] ×1

Firestar [2629585]

All felidae will probably make a appearance in the trivia at some point, anywho I'll post a question and whomever answer's it correctly first will win 1 random felidae plushie from me.


If you edit your post it will be assumed you cheated and changed your answer, no editing your post!

Firestar [2629585]

Cats are believed to be the only mammals who don’t taste " Blank "



A. Sourness
B. Spicy
C. Sweetness
D. Salty
E. All of the above
Daisy3 [730750]
I think you could be right, metchi. My cats (and I've had a few over the years) tasted a lot of things. One would pick up a pickle and drop it, then try it again. I think she could taste or sense the sourness.
One of them would try buffalo wing chicken and she would scratch at it like she was trying to bury it.
And a lot of them would lick my arm or hand or leg and i always thought they were tasting it for salt...lol

None of them that I could remember would be interested in anything sweet.
Firestar [2629585]

What is a Normal resting heart rate for a cat?

A. between 120 and 160 per minute.
B. between 40 and 100 per minute.
C. Between 0 and 25 per minute.
D. Between 100 and 140 purrr minute.


Second2none [1615950]
Trivia

Do you know how to make a cat sound like a dog?

Pour it with plenty of gasoline, and light it up.
It goes " Wòooof"

EDIT: To the simple people who cant stand jokes that are non PC, and believe that telling a joke like this means I'm actually cruel to animals, they should GROW UP and have their sense of humor restored.

The above joke is common in public domain, I heard it at a Stand up comedy event.
Anvari jokes
links to: http://www.anvari.org/shortjoke/Miscellaneous_Jokes/4533_q-how-do-you-make-a-cat-sound-like-a-dog-a-douse-it-with-lighter-fluid-and-toss-on-a-match.html


Ps. I like this trivia game. Should we do dogs next?
Second2none [1615950]
Wow that's way to demanding on my brain at 4:33 in the morning, waking up to get another dose of Oxy.

You basically tricked me, while in fact if the post ended there, bland would have been quite suitable.