Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

I'VE LOST EVERYTHING

Started by Evil-Duck [1182047] on in General Discussion.

206 replies · 6.25k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 207 / 207 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
207
Discussion span
→
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
45 / 100
Story score
68 / 100
Engagement score
85 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Evil-Duck [1182047] ×1

Evil-Duck [1182047]
I'VE LOST EVERYTHING AGAIN TO THE TORN CITY CASINO

NO GOLD AK
NO CASH
I'M EMBARRASSED
I'M UPSET

Should the TORN CITY casino have LIMITS on it to stop the TORN community getting addicted and in over their head.

CASE STUDY:

I had a Gold AK, and that was all I had to my name and the game allowed me to pawn the weapon BELOW market price and LOSE IT ALL within the casino page: https://www.torn.com/casino.php


Please vote below, keep comments and feedback CLEAN cus I'm not in the mood and my eyes are already sore x

EDIT: PROXIMA IS TRYING TO CLAIM THE WIPEOUT, HE DID NOT WIPE ME OUT, THERES A REASON HE CUT THE $$$ OUT OF HIS SCREENSHOT, HE DOESNT PLAY HIGH ENOUGH STAKES

Peace