Can't put a price on reputation though, Le Wolf can't ever lose that and is richer than most for it.
I'VE LOST EVERYTHING
Started by Evil-Duck [1182047] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 207 / 207 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Atleast I'm not poor lol.
Have fun.
Have fun.
Yeah right, thats why I had you drooling in PRIVATE CHAT for months on end over my biceps
Peace
Peace
Sometimes i worry about our friend Mr Duck :S
The #lavish brand has suffered another blow :S
The #lavish brand has suffered another blow :S
I lost 64m in blackjack and i learned, don't gamble anymore evil-duck
If you rage-quit can i have your stuffs?
EDIT: Oh wait, you lost it all.
EDIT: Oh wait, you lost it all.
You sent a Hammer to Evil-Duck with the message: Start again with this weapons and make all your way up to the golden AK again
Close
Close
Mentions: Evil-Duck [1182047]
everyone gets knocked down sometimes in life
some don’t get back up
some don’t get back up
you never showed me your biceps, you only sent me your height and i said ur too short for me
6 foot 2 x
Peace
Peace
Evil-Duck, would you consider becoming the leader of an Elimination team this year?
BOTH times I led it caused me sleepless nights, stress and weight gain due to no time to cook healthy foods. Ultimately Im left feeling unappreciated and bullied by my own team x
Peace
Peace
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=16&t=16273537&b=0&a=0&start=20&to=22372713
Please refer to this link.
Please refer to this link.
Mentions: 60 NNB ACHIEVED
wait number can go down???
this is highly worrying
this is highly worrying
I'm not as rich as you are, but I know how it feels when you lost everything at Casino. So...
keep gambling until you win them back!
[image: i.giphy.com]
keep gambling until you win them back!
[image: i.giphy.com]
*sad hug*
I hope you get better at getting better brother.
Good luck to your future!
No gambling advice because I do that daily xD
Good luck to your future!
No gambling advice because I do that daily xD