Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Delete

Started by Kiki [2592532] on in Graphics.

23 replies · 878 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Kiki [2592532]
Congratulations!!! you found origninal 1st image of the 2 i merged together lmfao XD

Evidence - as stated 2 images merged to one.

Stage 1 remove black sea dragon
[image: profileimages.torn.com]

Step 2 edit blue sea dragon
[image: profileimages.torn.com][image: profileimages.torn.com]

Then as you can see in my creation I have redone sky blurred and changed the sea to fit around edited blue dragon. Oh and for your information I used 2 copies of the tummy section to make the second protruding limb of the final image ;)

[image: profileimages.torn.com]
Make sure you look at where the image came from and look at what I said 2 images to make a new one.

Take care
Kiki [2592532]
Closed until August .... have an art show end of the month so need to focus everything arty into that I'm afraid.