[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Delete [/background]
About this thread
Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 24
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
Final image. I have merged 2 individual parts of pictures to create something new, will not be found on google images. Then added my own artistic details by hand.
Final image. I have merged 2 individual parts of pictures to create something new, will not be found on google images. Then added my own artistic details by hand.
but but but google isnt the only way to trace images lol
oops you lied
looks like you took someone elses artwork and just changed the colour of the serpent.
oops you lied
looks like you took someone elses artwork and just changed the colour of the serpent.
Congratulations!!! you found origninal 1st image of the 2 i merged together lmfao XD
Evidence - as stated 2 images merged to one.
Stage 1 remove black sea dragon
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
Step 2 edit blue sea dragon
[image: profileimages.torn.com][image: profileimages.torn.com]
Then as you can see in my creation I have redone sky blurred and changed the sea to fit around edited blue dragon. Oh and for your information I used 2 copies of the tummy section to make the second protruding limb of the final image ;)
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
Make sure you look at where the image came from and look at what I said 2 images to make a new one.
Take care
Evidence - as stated 2 images merged to one.
Stage 1 remove black sea dragon
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
Step 2 edit blue sea dragon
[image: profileimages.torn.com][image: profileimages.torn.com]
Then as you can see in my creation I have redone sky blurred and changed the sea to fit around edited blue dragon. Oh and for your information I used 2 copies of the tummy section to make the second protruding limb of the final image ;)
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
Make sure you look at where the image came from and look at what I said 2 images to make a new one.
Take care
lol covid must have affected my eyesight !.......anyhow you still destroyed someone elses artwork
Had a nice recruitment banner/advert request. Not a bad idea if a recruiter.
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
Shop banner
Shop banner
Closed until August .... have an art show end of the month so need to focus everything arty into that I'm afraid.
:)
[image: profileimages.torn.com]$15m each this design