Rip an actual loss for torn. Only had a few interactions with him but always enjoyed his forums sad to see another one down.
Rip Triplicant
Started by BaronVonDude [2169790] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 318 / 318 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Hello, it's always sad to hear of the passing of any player, and as people know we have a strict process for validation on this. Presently all I have heard is from players passing on news of Trip, and those close to him asking for this to be kept close to one's chest out of respect, with others saying the family have been asked people from Torn to stop pestering grieving families regarding their loved ones. I would ask out of respect that you step away from this and give the family some time. Thanks.
Rest in peace triplicant though i was there in dh for a short time you helped me read through your guides and be a better person.
NO! You’re f**king lying!
Please tel me you’re f**king lying!
damn it.
Please tel me you’re f**king lying!
damn it.
R.I.P
f**k.
My heart goes out to all who are affected by Trip's passing.
A true king.
See you soon, friend <3
My heart goes out to all who are affected by Trip's passing.
A true king.
See you soon, friend <3
You are missed Trip
So sorry to hear of Trip's passing :[
OMG, I'm so sorry to hear this. :'(
R.I.P. Trips, you will be missed.
R.I.P. Trips, you will be missed.
Very sorry to hear of this. My condolences to his friends and family. <3
Man this one hits hard,
I've spent countless of hours with trip on voice chats over the years and sadly the contact had lessened a lot, but I still hold those moments very dearly. Trip was probably the kindest person in this game, trying to spread positivity wherever he went, despite his own struggles. From his thread where he'd say nice things about everyone who asked to him, to him making awesome calligraphy names for everybody, to him starting a faction for newer players like a proud dad, he'd try to spread positivity around the game. The game is worse off without him in it.
He will be dearly missed and I will treasure the stickers he sent me years ago and was so passionate about as a reminder of what an awesome person he was.
Rest in peace friend
<3
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Edit:
Just found the message he gave me in said thread, this is the kind of shit he'd say to pages and pages of people:
Heya Lilith!
Ok, first off, I <3 the idea behind, well, You!
Your name is definitely in my top 10 favourite names ever. Evocative, powerful, kinda demonic, and equally lusty.
I like the stars in your profile <3.
Goodness - You have amazing eyes! Incandescent.
And finally - I've been considering getting a semicolon myself. **big hug**
I've spent countless of hours with trip on voice chats over the years and sadly the contact had lessened a lot, but I still hold those moments very dearly. Trip was probably the kindest person in this game, trying to spread positivity wherever he went, despite his own struggles. From his thread where he'd say nice things about everyone who asked to him, to him making awesome calligraphy names for everybody, to him starting a faction for newer players like a proud dad, he'd try to spread positivity around the game. The game is worse off without him in it.
He will be dearly missed and I will treasure the stickers he sent me years ago and was so passionate about as a reminder of what an awesome person he was.
Rest in peace friend
<3
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Edit:
Just found the message he gave me in said thread, this is the kind of shit he'd say to pages and pages of people:
Heya Lilith!
Ok, first off, I <3 the idea behind, well, You!
Your name is definitely in my top 10 favourite names ever. Evocative, powerful, kinda demonic, and equally lusty.
I like the stars in your profile <3.
Goodness - You have amazing eyes! Incandescent.
And finally - I've been considering getting a semicolon myself. **big hug**
When I first met Triplicant, he was a wonderful guy. My sympathies to his family; he was a great help with his guides helped me when I first started too. It's sad to lose a great player!
all i can say is i hope this isn't true. trip is great.
Condolences to family. Love you Trip. Rest now...
- 2 Corinthians 5:8
We are confident, I say, and would prefer to be away from the body and at home with the Lord.
So sad to hear. Rest in peace... :(
<3
Oh what a really sad news. Rest in peace trip. Oh what a sad sad sad news
I just found out… I loved trip as an older brother, hope he and Suga are able to talk again.. they were both great people.
my condolences for his friends and family
he was a very very big personality in global chat , very positive always had good vibes
will be missed for sure
may the stars and songs be with you my friend
RIP
he was a very very big personality in global chat , very positive always had good vibes
will be missed for sure
may the stars and songs be with you my friend
RIP
When Python told me I actually ended up f**king crying… I hate that it’s always the good people TwT