Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Never Changed Your Name

Started by LewcidDream [1586714] on in General Discussion.

45 replies · 1.7k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 46 / 46 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
46
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

LewcidDream [1586714]
Come on then, in light of the new update.

Whos can honestly say they've never changed their torn name? I can.

Or who's got a previous known as list as long as their arm?
dark95 [2321537]
I don't believe you or any others showing these screenshots.

You should simply say it and say it honestly so we can trust you ;P
AlexeaNikkole [888237]
HAHA ... I was just talking about this in Duckpond. I think I signed up as my real name like 13 years ago and changed it the next day, but I can't remember if I did that or not. But this name is from a 1996 mud I used to play, so I've used this gamer name for a long long time so I could have just signed up with it. That was many years ago and a lot more alcohol that I drank then.
Pif_smoker [2287994]
Never changed my name and never will.
After all my failed names as a teenager me and few of my mates decided spliff smoker but I shortend it to pif as saying somthing or someone was pif ment was nice when I was growing up.

People shortend it to calling me jutsllst pif.

Edit. Have the name on all games I play. Steam YouTube twitch etc
Graciejj2000 [2037482]
I decided to do a faction event. Winner got me for a week. You can rename me, use me to hit someone, whatever you want. Send mails whatever.. Larrystooge won and so he renamed me Curlystooge. Another member renamed Moestooge. The three of us proceeded to gang bang people yelling shenanigans like “Knyuck Knyuck Knyuck” for 3 months haha. I renamed back after. We had a few recruitment classes that came to know me as Curly.
IceBlueFire [776] Officer Officer
Wait. You can change your name? I can finally be free of this name that I've kept since I signed up? Hallelujah!