HotRedFire sounds good
Never Changed Your Name
Started by LewcidDream [1586714] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 46 / 46 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
HotRedIce
or FireRedIce for that matter lol
or FireRedIce for that matter lol
Odd...
I was known as Prince_Charming, after the Adam and the Ants song, for a long time, but I don't see it when I click my profile, just shows the current honor. Does anyone else see it?
I was known as Prince_Charming, after the Adam and the Ants song, for a long time, but I don't see it when I click my profile, just shows the current honor. Does anyone else see it?
Changing yer name is for f**kin morons.
I've used the same name for over a decade.
Never changed name once, never will.
Could be his gangsta-rappin' alter-ego???
Well I once considered changing my screen name to P.S.U.SUCK but decided against it. 8^)
I'm a name whore.
Didn't really like any until I settled on this one. Now I'm stuck with it forever.
Treyelnair... (trial and error) that's the random name I threw together when I decided to rejoin the game. WTF
Didn't really like any until I settled on this one. Now I'm stuck with it forever.
Treyelnair... (trial and error) that's the random name I threw together when I decided to rejoin the game. WTF
Have never changed my name, never had a reason to.
I just see the current honor, too, both on your profile and mine.
with a dumb name like mine, of course I haven't changed it
Didn't change mine.
Too lazy to change my pfps all over again
Too lazy to change my pfps all over again
lol which MUD
i always will be torn's official starfish.
I just removed my surname cuz Torn couldn't allow only my first name and I hate usernames with numbers.
You mean HotRedIce
I changed my name long time ago from Lady_Asarya. I keep the old profile sigs with that name for fun in the gallery. :) The change was prior to 2018 though.