Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Never Changed Your Name

Started by LewcidDream [1586714] on in General Discussion.

45 replies · 1.7k views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 46 / 46 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Sweeney_Todd [27468]
Odd...

I was known as Prince_Charming, after the Adam and the Ants song, for a long time, but I don't see it when I click my profile, just shows the current honor. Does anyone else see it?
Penetration [2340613]
I'm a name whore.

Didn't really like any until I settled on this one. Now I'm stuck with it forever.

Treyelnair... (trial and error) that's the random name I threw together when I decided to rejoin the game. WTF
Madame_Tussaud [191408]
I changed my name long time ago from Lady_Asarya. I keep the old profile sigs with that name for fun in the gallery. :) The change was prior to 2018 though.