Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Emoticons in Torn chats for Windows 10 users

Started by Ata [2507441] on in Tutorials & Guides.

27 replies · 1.43k views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
28
Discussion span
→
Authority score
74 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Taylorb7 [2283908] ×1

Ata [2507441]
This is a yuge tutorial and it's gonna blow you away!

I always hated Torn chats, one of the possible reasons was due to the fact I could never input emoticons while on PC. Now a faction member of mine, Iron Man named Taylorb7, revealed an ancient secret which I'm now sharing with you.
  1. During text entry, type Windows logo key + . (period). The emoji keyboard will appear.
  2. Select an emoji with the mouse, or keep typing to search through the available emojis for one you like.
[image: support.content.office.net]

Link to official support page

Hint: works in all text fields, like mails (nope, not in mail 😢), forum posts, chats...

Dayum! Enjoy 👍😎😎😍


[image: i.imgur.com]

Mentions: Taylorb7 [2283908]

Ashel [2484502]
Bruh cheers lad now I can spam my fac when my oc is due with emojis👌👌👌👌😊😊😊
Securop [2247082] Officer Officer
Thats a very nice tip. Great feature, sometimes I switched to mobile just to get myself a emoticon. Thanks Ata 👍