This is a yuge tutorial and it's gonna blow you away!
I always hated Torn chats, one of the possible reasons was due to the fact I could never input emoticons while on PC. Now a faction member of mine, Iron Man named Taylorb7, revealed an ancient secret which I'm now sharing with you.
Link to official support page
Hint: works in all text fields, likemails (nope, not in mail 😢), forum posts, chats...
Dayum! Enjoy ðŸ‘😎😎ðŸ˜
[image: i.imgur.com]
I always hated Torn chats, one of the possible reasons was due to the fact I could never input emoticons while on PC. Now a faction member of mine, Iron Man named Taylorb7, revealed an ancient secret which I'm now sharing with you.
- During text entry, type Windows logo key + . (period). The emoji keyboard will appear.
- Select an emoji with the mouse, or keep typing to search through the available emojis for one you like.
Link to official support page
Hint: works in all text fields, like
Dayum! Enjoy ðŸ‘😎😎ðŸ˜
[image: i.imgur.com]
Mentions: Taylorb7 [2283908]