You smell some ketamine and you don't remember nothing about your actual account, now u are a level 1 without money and stats. What would u do?
What would you do if you started in torn again?
Started by TIGER777 [2565516] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 64 / 64 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 64
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 32 / 100
- Story score
- 62 / 100
- Engagement score
- 75 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- CrashCoredump [1359983]
· 53 likes ·
i wouldn't - yewnit [2592654]
· 21 likes ·
are you tempting me with freedom? - VladBull [2321305] Committee
· 11 likes ·
Leaving my account and pass here in case that happens! VladBull Pass - IAintF**kingRestarting123
i wouldn't
are you tempting me with freedom?
Try to figure out what that smell was because I don't know what ketamine smells like
Quit and continue my ketamine addiction.
Logout and never log back in.
Post nudes.
Make better threads than this
Get a different hobby to waste time on I suppose.
Yer mom
I’d never restart Torn again. I’ll be a one account forever person
No proof exists that this isn't the case, so the answer is exactly what I've done.
Edit: I'm not a restart, just pointing out the memory aspect of the question.
Edit: I'm not a restart, just pointing out the memory aspect of the question.
SEE IF TD3H WILL SEND ME HIS MONEY TO BOMB PEOPLE
I would have started getting xanax 3 times a day starting day 1.
It took me 2 months to figure it out.
Also I wouldn't use my initial casino points for money, because now I have to spend 3 days in casino to be able to get affronted merit *sigh*
It took me 2 months to figure it out.
Also I wouldn't use my initial casino points for money, because now I have to spend 3 days in casino to be able to get affronted merit *sigh*
Already doing it. Look at my account history.
I'd restart life again
And f**k that!
And f**k that!
Pointless restarting
That's not your real password you aren't fooling anyone. It censors the whole thing when typed out.
************
See?
************
See?
I wouldn't bother. I would have just straight up not tried, I don't have it in me to go through it all over again.
Not even my whole faction could convince me.
Not even my whole faction could convince me.