Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

What would you do if you started in torn again?

Started by TIGER777 [2565516] on in General Discussion.

63 replies · 1.47k views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 64 / 64 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
64
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
75 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

TIGER777 [2565516]
You smell some ketamine and you don't remember nothing about your actual account, now u are a level 1 without money and stats. What would u do?
Error-505 [2671911]
No proof exists that this isn't the case, so the answer is exactly what I've done.

Edit: I'm not a restart, just pointing out the memory aspect of the question.
AiR [2251655]
I would have started getting xanax 3 times a day starting day 1.
It took me 2 months to figure it out.

Also I wouldn't use my initial casino points for money, because now I have to spend 3 days in casino to be able to get affronted merit *sigh*
Plague_Doctor [1083237]
I wouldn't bother. I would have just straight up not tried, I don't have it in me to go through it all over again.

Not even my whole faction could convince me.