GRAVE
Why buy from Yui?
-I'm not firm with my prices. Unless I said so.
-I'm not telling anyone the exact prices you paid.
-I always delete post after I sold it. Including prices stated.
-Close to the prices I want? I'll straight deal.
-Not enough liquid to buy? Drop me a deposit(will be discuss days/depo). Then I'll book for you even if I have more offers than yours I'll hold them. Deposit will not be refund if you cancel to buy it.
Item in bazaar.
This is not bidding. I'm taking offers. Not rush selling. Will keep as usual if offer is not match.
ENFIELD AND YAK IN AUCTION.
[link]https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=10&t=16277512&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=22447363[/link]
[link]https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=10&t=16277493&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=22447311[/link]
WEAPON RW to sell. Offer me in chat/pm thanks!
Please don't pm me saying "this one got low damage, low acc etc so i'll offer 100m". Weapons are usually opened straight from caches that I've bought.
SOLD ITEM
(Why buy from me? cause I didn't share the price that i'm selling to others. Just in case you want to flip or something. But most of my buyers is end user)
CRICKET BAT X2 (CRUSHER)
YAK (PARRY)
YAK (THROTTLE)
KODACHI (QUICKEN)
SAI (WITHER)
QUANDAO (BLEED)
FLAIL (RAGE)
HAMMER (RAGE)
KITCHEN KNIFE (WITHER+ARCHILLES) (ORANGE)
MAG 7 (POWERFUL)
Enfield (WEAKEN)
MACANA (IRRADIATE)
BASEBALL BAT (POWERFUL)
KAMA (MOTIVATE)
ENFIELD (PUNCTURE/PENETRATE)
YAK (QUICKEN)
[p/s] i'll keep if it's below my min
Why buy from Yui?
-I'm not firm with my prices. Unless I said so.
-I'm not telling anyone the exact prices you paid.
-I always delete post after I sold it. Including prices stated.
-Close to the prices I want? I'll straight deal.
-Not enough liquid to buy? Drop me a deposit(will be discuss days/depo). Then I'll book for you even if I have more offers than yours I'll hold them. Deposit will not be refund if you cancel to buy it.
Item in bazaar.
This is not bidding. I'm taking offers. Not rush selling. Will keep as usual if offer is not match.
ENFIELD AND YAK IN AUCTION.
[link]https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=10&t=16277512&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=22447363[/link]
[link]https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=10&t=16277493&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=22447311[/link]
WEAPON RW to sell. Offer me in chat/pm thanks!
Please don't pm me saying "this one got low damage, low acc etc so i'll offer 100m". Weapons are usually opened straight from caches that I've bought.
SOLD ITEM
(Why buy from me? cause I didn't share the price that i'm selling to others. Just in case you want to flip or something. But most of my buyers is end user)
CRICKET BAT X2 (CRUSHER)
YAK (PARRY)
YAK (THROTTLE)
KODACHI (QUICKEN)
SAI (WITHER)
QUANDAO (BLEED)
FLAIL (RAGE)
HAMMER (RAGE)
KITCHEN KNIFE (WITHER+ARCHILLES) (ORANGE)
MAG 7 (POWERFUL)
Enfield (WEAKEN)
MACANA (IRRADIATE)
BASEBALL BAT (POWERFUL)
KAMA (MOTIVATE)
ENFIELD (PUNCTURE/PENETRATE)
YAK (QUICKEN)
[p/s] i'll keep if it's below my min