b
GRAVE PLEASE
Started by YuiAragaki [2698542] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 110 / 110 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
b
Bump - Would definitely buy from again. Bought the Rage Flail 2 weeks ago and that thing is a monster.
thanks
Nice find!
Update: I'm gonna back out of this offer (sounds like you're looking for cash anyway) have a GAK renter lined up.
lmfao - take this offer and RUN
no liquid atm ree
b
dang i want it so bad but its probably a fortune
Is this legit? Holy fk
[image: i.ibb.co]
Puncturing is Puncture bonus the one i highlight on top.
Penetrate is the 2nd highlight below.
Puncturing is Puncture bonus the one i highlight on top.
Penetrate is the 2nd highlight below.
Awesome
Bump
Bump
b
b
appears andy backed out; what does that make the top bid now?
shoulda ran!
shoulda ran!
i think u might have confused with andy offer.
it's GAK. and i need to give him Enfield + 12b. also before he backed out i already pass it.
There's also various offer close to Andy still below him.
Edit: If I have liquid 12b I probably needs to discuss to reduce the 12b. I think he's firm.
it's GAK. and i need to give him Enfield + 12b. also before he backed out i already pass it.
There's also various offer close to Andy still below him.
Edit: If I have liquid 12b I probably needs to discuss to reduce the 12b. I think he's firm.
?
no, what is the current top offer, that hasn't been withdrawn? doesn't matter if you "passed" (?) andy's offer if it's no longer on the table; i'm curious to know what the actual top offer is, if there is one. i consider continuing to use andy's offer in the op post is misleading now that the offer has been withdrawn.
no, what is the current top offer, that hasn't been withdrawn? doesn't matter if you "passed" (?) andy's offer if it's no longer on the table; i'm curious to know what the actual top offer is, if there is one. i consider continuing to use andy's offer in the op post is misleading now that the offer has been withdrawn.
The rest below 10b will be ignored which as stated in the forum. All 10b and below has been ignored.
So, I would say no c/o. As, i already pass the one close to 11b as well
So, I would say no c/o. As, i already pass the one close to 11b as well
b
b