Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

GRAVE

Started by Freddo [2058023] on in Graveyard.

399 replies · 4.58k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 400 / 400 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Luna [1458904]
*shrugs* I'm having a blast and had fun popping Arat a few times and they keep coming back, shit was hilarious.

Luna: Just. Stay. Down damnit!
Arat: hahaha, I keep getting freevived! ?
This continued for like 6 hits.

Luna: Honest question, did i f**k your offline hitting? xD
Arat: yes, you absolutely did xD


f**king love Arat. Had a blast despite unknown going on in this war, and have a few idea's to change RW for the better/

Mentions: HeartShapedBox [2659325] · Luna [1458904]

Clep [2234937]
Ok so you know how to group attack, sweet. Its a good tactic when you are vastly weaker than your opponent. Well done.
Dawg [2609411]
I can't believe how long it's been going on for. When we took the early lead I was thinking "oh sweet we'll be done by Friday night or Saturday morning." That seems like so long ago now!

But fair play to the rifles, they tightened up and picked off our bleeders that didn't self hosp and slowly wore us down whilst we were recuperating. Dogged persistence really showing through.

I hope we meet again in a ranked war some day. The rematch is gonna be EPIC.
TheFelan [945786] Moderator Official
Saviors still posting pictures of our group attacks because that’s the only thing they can hold on us now
-Shaft- [2521807]
Activity kills, seems you have an elite top tier and a lacking bottom half. Looked like an awesome war on both sides. Both factions should be proud of this showing