Posts archived: 400 / 400 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Yeah, if this war was a book, the publisher would say it’s good but needs a bit of editing
Was more of a give me time to get some energy thing, but get that karma young one <3
*shrugs* I'm having a blast and had fun popping Arat a few times and they keep coming back, shit was hilarious.
Luna: Just. Stay. Down damnit!
Arat: hahaha, I keep getting freevived! ?
This continued for like 6 hits.
Luna: Honest question, did i f**k your offline hitting? xD
Arat: yes, you absolutely did xD
f**king love Arat. Had a blast despite unknown going on in this war, and have a few idea's to change RW for the better/
Luna: Just. Stay. Down damnit!
Arat: hahaha, I keep getting freevived! ?
This continued for like 6 hits.
Luna: Honest question, did i f**k your offline hitting? xD
Arat: yes, you absolutely did xD
f**king love Arat. Had a blast despite unknown going on in this war, and have a few idea's to change RW for the better/
Mentions: HeartShapedBox [2659325] · Luna [1458904]
I mean, it's still true XD
I clocked a few of your revivers abroad lmao needed hits and was like oh well rather hit a rifles than a random
I been clocking some of yalls offline hitters too. Slowly making a list to chain on :p
How it looks like:
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
How it feels like:
[image: external-content.duckduckgo.com]
Not pictured: @ComaVision actually getting the 1k
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
How it feels like:
[image: external-content.duckduckgo.com]
Not pictured: @ComaVision actually getting the 1k
He will be proud you had to group
Ok so you know how to group attack, sweet. Its a good tactic when you are vastly weaker than your opponent. Well done.
Just going to leave this here. No smoke. I like numbers not pointless talking and shit posting. So enjoy.
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
I can't believe how long it's been going on for. When we took the early lead I was thinking "oh sweet we'll be done by Friday night or Saturday morning." That seems like so long ago now!
But fair play to the rifles, they tightened up and picked off our bleeders that didn't self hosp and slowly wore us down whilst we were recuperating. Dogged persistence really showing through.
I hope we meet again in a ranked war some day. The rematch is gonna be EPIC.
But fair play to the rifles, they tightened up and picked off our bleeders that didn't self hosp and slowly wore us down whilst we were recuperating. Dogged persistence really showing through.
I hope we meet again in a ranked war some day. The rematch is gonna be EPIC.
The New TRC NPC
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
Saviors still posting pictures of our group attacks because that’s the only thing they can hold on us now
I loved all the free defends
Activity kills, seems you have an elite top tier and a lacking bottom half. Looked like an awesome war on both sides. Both factions should be proud of this showing
Seems like the final stretch, honor where is due to all our rivals on The Saviors, great war! Too long! But great!
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]