Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn graphics

Started by 4Am [2318684] on in Questions & Answers.

11 replies · 189 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
18
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Cthulhu [1616063] ×1

4Am [2318684]
Looking for the person to makes those round button graphics. I see them all the time but now of course i cant find anyone with them on their profile.
JackKelly [2271177]
I've never had any made, but I think just random people in the graphics forums. They don't seem to be as popular as they used to be, so they may not be advertised openly. Maybe try asking in there and see if anyone volunteers.
Nyx [2236278] Officer Officer
Any graphic designer who can create a circle in Photoshop could do them for you, which is also every other person who has photo-editing software.

To answer your question though, here are the threads that I recall doing them specifically:

ScocoS:: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=23&t=16188979&b=0&a=0
Sterling/Krueger: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=23&t=16213863&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=21262501

Due to their simplicity, I am sure there are more who can do them but these are the ones that kicked the whole trend off iirc.

Mentions: [BUSY OPEN] ScoARTcoS: Pfp / Sig / Pins / Banners · Elm Street Graphics (Pins, Badges, Userbars)