Looking for the person to makes those round button graphics. I see them all the time but now of course i cant find anyone with them on their profile.
Torn graphics
Started by 4Am [2318684] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 18
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Nyx [2236278] Officer
· 2 likes ·
Any graphic designer who can create a circle in Photoshop could do them for you, which is also every other person who has photo-editing software. To answer your question though, here are the threads that I recall doing them specifically: …
Mentioned in this thread
Cthulhu [1616063] ×1
YES THANK YOU who makes them
I've never had any made, but I think just random people in the graphics forums. They don't seem to be as popular as they used to be, so they may not be advertised openly. Maybe try asking in there and see if anyone volunteers.
Thank you
there people who have posted templates for free, so you could also make them yourself
Try the DIY approach. Pick a template from https://www.vectorstock.com/royalty-free-vectors/button-pin-vectors
Then use an online drawing tool like https://sketch.io/sketchpad/ or https://sumo.app/sumopaint to finish it.
Then use an online drawing tool like https://sketch.io/sketchpad/ or https://sumo.app/sumopaint to finish it.
Mentions: Cthulhu [1616063] · -FRiEND PiNS- [OPEN]
You could make one on Token Stamp.
https://rolladvantage.com/tokenstamp/
It's what I use when making tokens for characters in online D&D games, so noticed some of the Friend Pins happen to use a border from Token Stamp.
https://rolladvantage.com/tokenstamp/
It's what I use when making tokens for characters in online D&D games, so noticed some of the Friend Pins happen to use a border from Token Stamp.
Multi makes them
Sterling aka Kruegar makes them
Sterling aka Kruegar makes them
only the main account knows.
wait............nihar knows hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
wait............
Any graphic designer who can create a circle in Photoshop could do them for you, which is also every other person who has photo-editing software.
To answer your question though, here are the threads that I recall doing them specifically:
ScocoS:: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=23&t=16188979&b=0&a=0
Sterling/Krueger: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=23&t=16213863&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=21262501
Due to their simplicity, I am sure there are more who can do them but these are the ones that kicked the whole trend off iirc.
To answer your question though, here are the threads that I recall doing them specifically:
ScocoS:: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=23&t=16188979&b=0&a=0
Sterling/Krueger: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=23&t=16213863&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=21262501
Due to their simplicity, I am sure there are more who can do them but these are the ones that kicked the whole trend off iirc.
Mentions: [BUSY OPEN] ScoARTcoS: Pfp / Sig / Pins / Banners · Elm Street Graphics (Pins, Badges, Userbars)