Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dogtag delayed?

Started by Heathunterz [2464169] on in General Discussion.

187 replies · 10.2k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 188 / 188 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Cowan [2379086]
Just burnt though 20 attacks with 0 tags… pressed steal tag every time…

Although You looted a Madball from Duke
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
The situation is mind-bogglingly ridiculous, I can't quite believe it. It's completely unacceptable, I'm lost for words.
I'm going to completely cancel this event for this month and reschedule it, likely for June.

I sincerely apologise.

We'll send out refills and go as far as we reasonably can in making remunerations.
Aristophanes [2135633]
This is actually why I love this game. A highly-invested owner willing to apologize, who CLEARLY cares about their player base. Could you imagine EA like this? lol
dark95 [2321537]
If you need it active to help with fixing any issuss you cant while event is closed, id say keep it running and we can help with anything necessary :)
Pez [2153605]
wow really?

i have just used my 25% exp book 1 hour before the event started... so ive just lost out on utilising my book due to event cancelation