Definitely!!
Dogtag delayed?
Started by Heathunterz [2464169] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 188 / 188 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Did you try putting it in rice?
same here, two hits no tags.
Just burnt though 20 attacks with 0 tags… pressed steal tag every time…
Although You looted a Madball from Duke
Although You looted a Madball from Duke
still nothing, at the very least we all need a free refill !
The situation is mind-bogglingly ridiculous, I can't quite believe it. It's completely unacceptable, I'm lost for words.
I'm going to completely cancel this event for this month and reschedule it, likely for June.
I sincerely apologise.
We'll send out refills and go as far as we reasonably can in making remunerations.
I'm going to completely cancel this event for this month and reschedule it, likely for June.
I sincerely apologise.
We'll send out refills and go as far as we reasonably can in making remunerations.
Time traveler merit PWEASE
EDIT: It must suck to be in your shoes rn. Hope you crack down on the issue/s.
EDIT: It must suck to be in your shoes rn. Hope you crack down on the issue/s.
:( Don't give up
I took a xanax in meantime and overdose, 600 E waiste :)
time traveller merit?
This is actually why I love this game. A highly-invested owner willing to apologize, who CLEARLY cares about their player base. Could you imagine EA like this? lol
If you need it active to help with fixing any issuss you cant while event is closed, id say keep it running and we can help with anything necessary :)
C'mon man I want to be reinburt for cans energy and points and time stacked
You've done your best king. Thanks for trying.
Everybody keeps their tag!
Everybody wins the comp!
Gold tag collectibles for all!
Everybody wins the comp!
Gold tag collectibles for all!
So much energy wasted :( we stacked for a chain today in order to get tags. 1000e.
wow really?
i have just used my 25% exp book 1 hour before the event started... so ive just lost out on utilising my book due to event cancelation
i have just used my 25% exp book 1 hour before the event started... so ive just lost out on utilising my book due to event cancelation
Bought 25 points for a E refill - no tags. RIP.
I was so ready for these tags in my pocket….
Dogtags 3.0 when?