Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

GRAVE PLEASE

Started by YuiAragaki [2698542] on in Graveyard.

109 replies · 2.99k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 110 / 110 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Andyman [471591]
I'll do my 21% GAK for the Enfield + $12b if interested. Offer good through Thurs 19th of May 20:00.

Nice find!

Update: I'm gonna back out of this offer (sounds like you're looking for cash anyway) have a GAK renter lined up.
YuiAragaki [2698542]
i think u might have confused with andy offer.
it's GAK. and i need to give him Enfield + 12b. also before he backed out i already pass it.
There's also various offer close to Andy still below him.

Edit: If I have liquid 12b I probably needs to discuss to reduce the 12b. I think he's firm.
Lenin [2199004]
?

no, what is the current top offer, that hasn't been withdrawn? doesn't matter if you "passed" (?) andy's offer if it's no longer on the table; i'm curious to know what the actual top offer is, if there is one. i consider continuing to use andy's offer in the op post is misleading now that the offer has been withdrawn.
YuiAragaki [2698542]
The rest below 10b will be ignored which as stated in the forum. All 10b and below has been ignored.
So, I would say no c/o. As, i already pass the one close to 11b as well