M:E vs JFR
Started by ElChapo [2157516] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 85 / 85 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
May just be the quickest RW yet.
Not likely. JFR are underrated and will probably win.
$50m says ME wins. Quote to book.
tangbitchwulin disliked your post. Guess she’s still salty because I got her kicked from her last faction. Haha.
$50m says ME wins. Quote to book.
tangbitchwulin disliked your post. Guess she’s still salty because I got her kicked from her last faction. Haha.
That would require them medding out to fight but Leuky has to sign off on all their prescriptions
My old stomping grounds. Go JFR!
I know they probably won't notice but as I'm a former member...GO JFR!
...what
Feel free to accept my bet above. JFR is going to win but I cannot bet against ME.
He has an issue with filing false reports.
Tangbitchwulin xD
(Courtesy of Sporkmonkey) :
[image: i.imgur.com]
Tangbitchwulin xD
- tangwulin disliked your post
M:E vs JFR - tangwulin disliked your post
M:E vs JFR - tangwulin disliked your thread
M:E vs JFR
(Courtesy of Sporkmonkey) :
[image: i.imgur.com]
Mentions: M:E vs JFR
Battle plan: Ready
[image: c.tenor.com]
In all seriousness though. I apologize in advance for wasting your time. You deserve better!
I like how you assume we have enabled chaining!
[image: c.tenor.com]
In all seriousness though. I apologize in advance for wasting your time. You deserve better!
Interesting... this is gonna be JFR's first RW and if they show up their first chain as well :p
I like how you assume we have enabled chaining!
Wouldn’t be surprised if JFR have better activity then that has been JFK faction.
To the mobility scooters…
Does having a JFR member as a mission target count as outside interference? Asking for a friend.
So my question here is, how much respect does JFR have saved up to upgrade their chain capacity mid-war?
I didn't even know this was possible xD
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
I didn't even know this was possible xD
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
How has no one managed to hit 10 people in a row? Like did the Halloween event not get people to attack or something?
Or can you not get a number if you don't have chaining 1 unlocked?
Or can you not get a number if you don't have chaining 1 unlocked?
To be honest I assumed there was some sort of internal policy to that effect, to keep the max chain at zero.
Edit: Anyone have a nice "last online" graph for JFR?
Edit: Anyone have a nice "last online" graph for JFR?
JFR will be fine now that IceBlueFire can log in to all the inactives their account surely
No graph, but almost 20 of them have logged on in the last 24 hrs. The other 56 have not.
I checked 48h before the war started and JFR had 1 active person, 3 idle. I figured checking around the time of day of the war would start would be a decent measure for roughly how active the faction will be.
I checked 48h before the war started and JFR had 1 active person, 3 idle. I figured checking around the time of day of the war would start would be a decent measure for roughly how active the faction will be.