Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

M:E vs JFR

Started by ElChapo [2157516] on in Faction Discussion.

84 replies · 3.02k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 85 / 85 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

JS_REP [1033180]
Not likely. JFR are underrated and will probably win.


$50m says ME wins. Quote to book.

tangbitchwulin disliked your post. Guess she’s still salty because I got her kicked from her last faction. Haha.
cappucino [461831]
Battle plan: Ready

[image: c.tenor.com]

In all seriousness though. I apologize in advance for wasting your time. You deserve better!

Interesting... this is gonna be JFR's first RW and if they show up their first chain as well :p

I like how you assume we have enabled chaining!
paulG [1281694]
How has no one managed to hit 10 people in a row? Like did the Halloween event not get people to attack or something?
Or can you not get a number if you don't have chaining 1 unlocked?
Herodotus [1670169]
To be honest I assumed there was some sort of internal policy to that effect, to keep the max chain at zero.

Edit: Anyone have a nice "last online" graph for JFR?
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor
JFR will be fine now that IceBlueFire can log in to all the inactives their account surely
Kalisa [2014200]
No graph, but almost 20 of them have logged on in the last 24 hrs. The other 56 have not.

I checked 48h before the war started and JFR had 1 active person, 3 idle. I figured checking around the time of day of the war would start would be a decent measure for roughly how active the faction will be.