44 replies · 1.06k views · thread synced · 10 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:45 / 45 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
45
Discussion span
→
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
55 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Hartje[11746]
· 45 likes · Fix it for everyone else but leave the bug in for Ohadik if you can please CJ. Edit: Ohadik attacked and hospitalized you [view] Touched a nerve did I?
Spliffy[315389]
· 27 likes · I’m not even in NS and I’m going to start trolling you now. Just shut the f**k up and stop acting like the entire world is against you. CJ is the hardest working member of staff by a country mile …
Grif[882958]
· 16 likes · I'm just going to lock this nonsense for now CJ can assign/unlock as he sees fit. I'd strongly suggest you all stop spamming/trolling like a bunch of children before it clutters up the bug forum
As a side note, for developers, this can easily probably be reproduced easily, just queue a few fights and go to town. One of them, You will have no temp. I even have a handbag and you can't withdraw the 2nd temp because there is not a temp there.
I picked a random very low lever player for my next fight. Happened again. Here is screenshot.... I'll screenshot my items and Attack settings for next post.
I have experienced this as well, although have no proof. I assumed it was a visual glitch as when I would refresh before initiating, my temp would be there. I don't think I ever initiated an attack without refreshing. Maybe there is a delay before a temp is re-equipped, and if you start the next attack too quickly it won't be there?
I have had similar issues and did post on Bugs forum a while ago. But because my screenshots could not provide proper visual evidence nothing was ever done about it. I reckon it is more common but people just put up with it. And it could be a random glitch that is very difficult to replicate or locate. I will be interested to see the outcome.
Considering the admin for this forum is in NS, and NS members have been trolling me for the last 12 hours over even making the post either ingame or over discord.
I’m not even in NS and I’m going to start trolling you now.
Just shut the f**k up and stop acting like the entire world is against you. CJ is the hardest working member of staff by a country mile so for you to insinuate his faction tag has anything even remotely to do with how he handles bug reports is more retarded than the usual shit that comes out of your mouth.