Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Temps are not re-equipping for some fights.

Started by Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor on in Bugs & Issues.

44 replies · 1.06k views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 45 / 45 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
45
Discussion span
→
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
55 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Ohadik [424017] ×2 ametropia [1784533] ×1

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
I've had it happen probably one in 5 fights in the last few weeks... Was the first time I noticed it.

But when you go into a fight knowing you can win, and you have no temp, then you're sure to lose.

It gets annoying. I've checked my settings like 3 or 4 times now.

This is a bug for sure.
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
As a side note, for developers, this can easily probably be reproduced easily, just queue a few fights and go to town. One of them, You will have no temp. I even have a handbag and you can't withdraw the 2nd temp because there is not a temp there.
Sara [2430219]
I have experienced this as well, although have no proof. I assumed it was a visual glitch as when I would refresh before initiating, my temp would be there. I don't think I ever initiated an attack without refreshing. Maybe there is a delay before a temp is re-equipped, and if you start the next attack too quickly it won't be there?
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
JUST lost another attack. Temp did not equip, I even looked at my items before attacking, temp was there. Going into the fight. NO TEMP there.

I really think I need a free refill at this point.

I have the Frenzy Mission which is already a pain in the ass one due to the E LOSS...

CLOUDJUMPER WHERE ARE YOU?!
Hartje [11746]
Fix it for everyone else but leave the bug in for Ohadik if you can please CJ.

Edit: Ohadik attacked and hospitalized you [view]

Touched a nerve did I?

Mentions: Ohadik [424017]

Mr_Mestopheles [2048355]
I have had similar issues and did post on Bugs forum a while ago.
But because my screenshots could not provide proper visual evidence nothing was ever done about it.
I reckon it is more common but people just put up with it.
And it could be a random glitch that is very difficult to replicate or locate.
I will be interested to see the outcome.
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
Your Troll posts because you simply do not like me, are not helping the bug report. Like I said before, you should go away.
mavri [2402357]
I'm gonna be honest with you, I really doubt you reconfirming a bug for the 5th time in 12 hours is going to help the devs fix it faster.
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
Considering the admin for this forum is in NS, and NS members have been trolling me for the last 12 hours over even making the post either ingame or over discord.

Yes. Reconfirming it does help.

Just another bug for NS to abuse I guess.
Spliffy [315389]
I’m not even in NS and I’m going to start trolling you now.

Just shut the f**k up and stop acting like the entire world is against you. CJ is the hardest working member of staff by a country mile so for you to insinuate his faction tag has anything even remotely to do with how he handles bug reports is more retarded than the usual shit that comes out of your mouth.