HEY STAFF LOOK AT ALL THE NS HERE TO TROLL MY BUG REPORT!!!!
Anyone wanna actually handle the report? Since I've been for over 12 hours been trying to get NS trolls out of this post. But they keep swarming it like bees.... Yet no staff member wants to step up to the plate to just delete them to clear up the bug at hand.
I'm just going to lock this nonsense for now CJ can assign/unlock as he sees fit.
I'd strongly suggest you all stop spamming/trolling like a bunch of children before it clutters up the bug forum
CloudJumper[1636201]Staff · #28 · edited
This has been reported before over here. But Pavel couldn't find anything related to the issue. If you are able to replicate this consistently, perhaps it is worth revisiting the issue.
For this screenshot in particular, the issue seems to be true. As I have the prior log of equipping a temp, a few attacks after that and in THIS particular attack, no temporary item was used and I don't see anything equipped either.
Another indicator of the issue is that OP has two back to back logs of equipping the same temporary item, which should never be possible without there being an unequip log to go along with it?
idk if you checked this already (in which case ignore it) but is it possible those 2 logs were because he had re-equip settings off? and switched them back on after wards, cause iirc if i take re-equip settings off it wont give an unequip log if i use temp in a battle
omg read the full post before responding next time i was talking about the 2 flash granade logs CJ had found, not the general post you were making, that wasn't in your original post was it?